Bat Removal Columbia SC
According to South Carolina Department of Natural Resourses: “Of all the mammals on Earth, bats are the only ones capable of true flight. They use elongated bones (similar to human fingers) and a thin wing membrane stretched between them. Most (about 70%) eat insects but there are some that consume fruits and nectar or small mammals, birds, lizards, frogs, and fish. Of the 47 bat species documented in the United States (US), 14 are found in South Carolina:”
• Big brown bat (Eptesicus fuscus)
• Brazilian free-tailed bat (Tadarida brasiliensis)
• Eastern red bat (Lasiurus borealis)
• Eastern small-footed bat (Myotis leibii)
• Evening bat (Nycticeius humeralis)
• Hoary bat (Lasiurus cinereus)
• Little brown bat (Myotis lucifugus)
• Northern long-eared bat (Myotis septentrionalis)
• Northern yellow bat (Lasiurus intermedius)
• Rafinesque’s big-eared bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii)
• Silver-haired bat (Lasionycteris noctivagans)
• Southeastern bat (Myotis austroriparius)
• Seminole bat (Lasiurus seminolus)
• Tricolored bat (Perimyotis subflavus)
To catch and remove bats, residents in Columbia SC rely on the Wild Thingz’s best bat removal service in the area.
Our skilled bat catchers in Columbia SC ensure safety of your home and also the animals. We take pride in the ethical treatment of all of vacated wildlife and in the protection and restoration of your home. Each one of our animal removal services comes with a lifetime guarantee for your complete satisfaction.
Bat Control Services in Columbia SC
Bats are also common vectors for rabies and, like raccoons, also can create serious potential health hazards within your dwelling. To keep your family and dwelling safe from potential bat intrusions, call for our bat trapping service in Columbia available in all areas nearby places such as Irmo, Lexington and others
Our professionals will arrive and provide you with a thorough examination of your home listing all of your current intrusion areas and service needs. Our bat removal is comprehensive and thorough, so you can get back to enjoying a pest-free life with peace of mind.