Bat Removal Columbia SC
“Of all the animals on Earth, bats are the only ones capable of actual flight,” according to the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources. They have extended bones (similar to human fingers) that are connected by a thin wing membrane. The majority (about 70%) eat insects, although some also eat fruits and nectar, as well as small animals, birds, lizards, frogs, and fish. South Carolina is home to 14 of the 47 bat species known in the United States (US):”
• Big brown bat (Eptesicus fuscus)
• Eastern red bat (Lasiurus borealis)
• Brazilian free-tailed bat (Tadarida brasiliensis)
• Eastern small-footed bat (Myotis leibii)
• Hoary bat (Lasiurus cinereus)
• Evening bat (Nycticeius humeralis)
• Tricolored bat (Perimyotis subflavus)
• Northern long-eared bat (Myotis septentrionalis)
• Little brown bat (Myotis lucifugus)
• Northern yellow bat (Lasiurus intermedius)
• Silver-haired bat (Lasionycteris noctivagans)
• Rafinesque’s big-eared bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii)
• Southeastern bat (Myotis austroriparius)
• Seminole bat (Lasiurus seminolus)
Residents in Columbia SC may rely on our bat removal services to trap and remove bats from their properties. Our bat removal experts assure the safety of both your house and the animals. We take pleasure in the humane handling of all displaced species, as well as the preservation and restoration of your property. For your full satisfaction, we provide a lifetime warranty on all of our wildlife removal services.
Bat Control Services in Columbia SC
Bats, like raccoons, are common rabies carriers and can pose major health risks in your home. Call us from anywhere in Columbia SC to keep your family and home secure from any bat incursions. We are also accessible in nearby areas including Irmo, Lexington, and others.
Our experts will visit and do a full inspection of your house, identifying any existing infiltration points and service requirements. Our bat removal is thorough and complete, so you can return to living a pest-free life with confidence.